SEBO AUTOMATIC X4 Upright Vacuum Cleaner
AUTOMATIC X models are the most technically advanced and uniquely easy-to-use vacuum cleaners in the world! The X4 and X4 Boost feature 12-inch power heads and truly automatic height adjustment!
An electronic controller measures the resistance of the spinning brush roller against the floor surface and then signals up or down adjustments, to ensure optimal performance on both carpets and hard floors. The user is also alerted to clogs, a worn brush, or a full bag, and the vacuum automatically shuts off when brush obstructions occur to protect the motor and belts from damage.
SEBO’s X also has an instant-use cleaning wand and suction hose, a lifetime belt warranty, tool-free brush roller removal, a 40-foot power cord, three on-board attachments, and excellent pet hair removal.
For users who like automatic height adjustment but may want more aggressive brush agitation from time to time, the X4 Boost is the solution!
The X4 Boost model differs from the regular AUTOMATIC X4 because it offers a choice between two modes of brush roller aggressiveness! The default setting is perfect for most flooring types, but by pressing the Boost Button located on the power head, the spinning brush roller is allowed to attain greater resistance against the floor surface before upward height adjustments are made, which causes deeper brush action on carpets and rugs.
SEBO AUTOMATIC X4 Upright Vacuum Cleaner -White
AUTOMATIC X4 Upright Vacuum Cleaner -
1300 Watts Brush Motor N/A Airflow (motor rating) 103.8 CFM Water Lift (motor rating) 92 in. Belt Guarantee Lifetime Height Adjustment Electronic Suction Motor Protection Electronic Bag Capacity 1.4 gal. Handle Weight 1.5 lbs. Body Weight 16.7 lbs. Variable Suction Control No Bare Floor Cleaning Yes Dusting Brush Included Yes Cleaning Wand Included Yes Cord Length/Range 40 ft. Power Head Width 12 in. Hose Length 6 ft. S-class Filtration Yes Adjustable Handle No HEPA Filtration Available Yes Use Without Power Head No Brush Height Settings Automatic Brush Wear Compensation Automatic Brush Speed 3100 RPM Sound Level 69 dBA
- Low, 5.5-inch Profile – Lower the handle flat to the floor to clean under beds or lower it to the intermediate stop position to maneuver over rugs. Depress the foot pedal again to bypass the intermediate stop position, or close this position by moving the orange, handle-position slider to the right.
- AUTOMATIC X4 and X4 Boost Instant-use Wand and Suction Hose – The integrated, instant-use wand and suction hose are always ready. Just pull out either tool to clean hard-to-reach corners, edges, and crevices. The wand and hose together have an eight-foot reach. The suction hose is ideal for cleaning furniture. And an optional nine-foot extension hose is available, which creates a total hose length of 15 feet . . . perfect for cleaning stairs.
- Three-step Filtration – It features an S-class pre-motor microfilter, a three-layer AeraPure™ bag, an exhaust filter, and a tightly sealed casing, which prevents dirty air from escaping through its seams.
- 12-inch power heads and truly automatic height adjustment! The electronic controller measures the resistance of the spinning brush roller against the floor surface and then signals up or down adjustments, to ensure optimal performance on both carpets and hard floors. The user is also alerted to clogs, a worn brush, or a full bag, and the vacuum automatically shuts off when brush obstructions occur to protect the motor and belts from damage.
- The X4 Boost model differs from the regular AUTOMATIC X4 because it offers a choice between two modes of brush roller aggressiveness! The default setting is perfect for most flooring types, but by pressing the Boost Button located on the power head, the spinning brush roller is allowed to attain greater resistance against the floor surface before upward height adjustments are made, which causes deeper brush action on carpets and rugs. For users who like automatic height adjustment but may want more aggressive brush agitation from time to time, the X4 Boost is the solution! AUTOMATIC X4 Boost Red #90505AM Three On-board Tools are Included with All AUTOMATIC X models. FREE Warranty Bonus Included Optional Value Pack Attachments 10YEAR PARTS•10YEAR MOTOR 7 YEAR LABOR Dusting Brush with Horsehair Bristles #1387GS Upholstery Nozzle #1491GS Attachments Included AUTOMATIC X4 and X4 Boost Crevice Nozzle #1092GS Additional Options 22” Extension Wand* #1084GS 9’ 2” Extension Hose* #1495AM Parquet Brush* #1359GS *All three items are available individually or as a three-piece attachment kit, #1991AM. Exhaust Filter** #5143 HEPA Service Box #5827AM 12” Brush Roller #5010AM HEPA Service Box contains 8 Bags, an Exhaust Filter, and a Pre-motor HEPA Microfilter Service Box #5828AM Radiator Brush #1496GS Hand-held Turbo Brush #6179ER Wall and Floor Brush #1325GS Flat Upholstery Nozzle #1090HG Optional Three-piece Kit Color Exceptions: X4 Black - Crevice Nozzle #1092SW & Upholstery Nozzle #1491SW Bags, Filters, Accessories and Wear Items Sealing Strip** 12” #5400-1 SEBO FRESH 1 Pkg. of 5 #0496AM Pre-motor S-class Microfilter** #5036AM Pre-motor Anti-odor Microfilter #5425AM 8 AeraPure™ Bags** #5093AM **All four items are also available as a Service Box containing 8 Bags, an Exhaust Filter, a Pre-motor Microfilter, and a Sealing Strip. 12” Brush Roller (Soft Bristle) #5010GE Dusting Brush, Large Opening #1094GS Dusting Brush, Nylon Bristles #1329GS Automatic Height Adjustment: From Hard Floors to Carpets – The electronic controller adjusts the power head up or down to the appropriate brush height, providing optimal cleaning of both carpets and hard floors. The “sealing strip,” located behind the brush, improves hard floor performance by channeling the airflow upward and preventing debris kickback.
- Brush Adjustment Indicator Lights – Two green lights, one for “up” and one for “down,” illuminate to indicate when the power head is adjusting the brush height to the proper cleaning level. Optimal cleaning effectiveness occurs when both lights are off.
- Brush Obstruction Light with Automatic Shut Off – If an obstruction jams the brush roller, the red “check brush” warning light flashes quickly, the brush roller immediately stops spinning, and the vacuum shuts off. This feature prevents the belts from breaking and protects the motor and carpet from damage.
- Worn Brush Light. Easy Brush Removal and Cleaning – When the brush roller’s bristles are worn to a point that brush agitation is less effective, the red “check brush” warning light remains illuminated during use. (The vacuum continues to operate; it will not automatically shut off.) When needed, installing a new brush roller or cleaning hair or other debris from a used brush is quick and easy, and no tools are required!
- Stationary Use Light – When the vacuum is stationary in its upright, handle-locked position, the power head adjusts upward to the height necessary (or to its highest possible level) to disengage the spinning brush roller from the floor. However, if the brush remains in contact with carpet fibers, despite the power head’s upward adjustment, the red “check brush” warning light flashes to alert the user to avoid potential carpet marking from excessive use time in a stationary position. Usually, very high-pile carpets cause this situation, or the vacuum is tilted forward, toward the brush roller, while using the cleaning wand and/or hose. The solution is to tilt the locked, upright handle backward, such that the brush is raised above the carpet pile.
- Full Bag or Clog Light with Automatic Shut Off – When a full bag, a clog in the airflow pathway, or an excessively dirty microfilter is detected, the red “bag full or clog” warning light illuminates, and the vacuum automatically shuts off after 30 seconds. This feature prevents overheating and motor damage from a lack of adequate airflow.
- Combination Carrying Handle with Rotating Cord Hook – It’s easy to carry the vacuum or quickly unwind the cord, using its unique handle with integrated, rotating cord hook.
- Three On-board, Full-size Tools. Large Filter Bag – The vacuum includes a crevice tool, dusting brush, upholstery nozzle, and a large 1.4-gallon filter bag. Also, many optional accessories are available.
- Lifetime Belt Warranty– The AUTOMATIC X’s heavy-duty, geared belts should last the life of the machine!
- Forty-foot Cord – A 40-foot power cord saves time, by reducing the number of electrical outlet changes needed during use.
- One-sided Edge Cleaning – The AUTOMATIC X4 is 12 inches wide, with a cleaning path of 10.5 inches and one-sided edge cleaning. Protective, Rubber-coated Wheels – Its wheels protect all floor surfaces and provide smooth maneuverability.
- Easy Maintenance – The clog removal door, replaceable brush roller, and “sealing strip” are easy to access.
- Soft-start Feature – The vacuum’s gradual power-up extends motor life.
- AUTOMATIC X4 Black #9501AM Available In-store Only